21 Aug 2011
- Getting to leave work early. Whatever the excuse is leaving work early is always a big plus!
- Free bar – need I say more?!
- …Okay, past the above two points, I’m kinda struggling here.
- Friday morning hangovers...*bleurgh!* Hangovers should be spent in bed, not at your desk in front of your computer pretending to work and doing anything to get rid of that gnawing feeling in your head.
- Ridiculous end of the week meetings. I’ve somehow developed the ability to nod and smile while tuning out everything that’s being said to me.
- Too sick to drink coffee and too tired to stay awake. There’s no winning with this situation.- Other people who were out with you and seemed as drunk as you were but are somehow absolutely fine on Friday – and they insist on showing this off!
Unlike the above, I actually went back to work still drunk (the hangover slowly and surely in a few hours) and once I found myself almost going to kiss my director (at 8.30am!) I figured it was probably time to go to the loo and have a little sober-up-nap else I was pretty sure I’d be jobless by the end of the day. Official verdict – I detest “Thursday office parties”!
Powered by Blogger.
Add blog to our blog directory.