30 Dec 2011

Loooooooooooong time!


Hiya everyone! So sorry for  not blogging in a while! Been so hectic with all the Christmas parties and then the Christmas shopping and then I just pretty much went into hibernation mode from eating so much!!! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!


Okay, so quick Christmas party update! I've been left with such an ego boost! I found out that 5 guys (yes 5!!!!!) fancy me at work. Okay, we might all have been pretty drunk at the time but I'm just gonna take that one! lol! Nothing wrong with a little flattery, not matter how drunk the giver or recipient were.


One little confession though, there was a cheeky mistletoe-related kiss with one of said 5 people! It's so weird right, before this night, we'd always flirted but never anything serious and it kinda just upped itself a notch on the night. All in all, it was a great night! Considering how much we'd all had to drink (free bar - you know the drill...)


So glad I wasn't the girl who ended up being sick in the bathrooms though! I shudder to think of how awkward she felt the next time she had to go into the office. 


Anyway, I've decided I have to blog more frequently! I've been really bad with blogging lately and I'm gonna try to do it more frequently. No matter how brief it is. That's my New year resolution... that and eat less cake... and exercise more... and drink less... 


Later folks!


AND A HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! ALL THE BEST IN 2012!

8 comments:

{ Myne } at: 30 December 2011 at 19:37 said...

It's really been a while :) Happy New Year to you too.

{ MISH } at: 30 December 2011 at 22:16 said...

Have a great New Year Lola !!

{ Belle } at: 30 December 2011 at 22:39 said...

How exciting! Your post reminded me of Bridget Jones. Nothing better than a kiss under the mistletoe at Christmas!

{ DiDi } at: 30 December 2011 at 22:50 said...

Happy New year Lola. :)

{ Anamaria do Val } at: 30 December 2011 at 23:19 said...

Wish you an amazing 2012, Lola! All the best for you

{ Molara Brown } at: 31 December 2011 at 04:10 said...

Hope the little kiss has not made things awkward...all the best girl.
Have a wonderful year in 2012

{ Claudia Moser } at: 31 December 2011 at 14:19 said...

Happy new year and may 2013 bring you many smiles and who knows one of those guys? :)

{ Lola X } at: 2 January 2012 at 12:53 said...

@ Myne, Mish, Didi & Anamaria thanks! Happy New Year to you too!!!

@Belle, lol! Agreed! Mistletoe is a fantastic excuse...

@Claudia, thanks! You never know eh...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Lola Land! The re-invention of me
Add blog to our blog directory.
 

Copyright © 2011 Lola Land! The re-invention of me.... All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks