5 Jun 2011

Dessert Surprise


 
(WARNING: FAIRLY RANDOM SUNDAY MUSING...)

I love dessert. It's probably my favourite part of any 3 or more course meal. Doesn't even matter what it is, it just needs to be called dessert. So imagine how confused I feel when you're offered a meal at a friends and you (shamelessly) stuff your face full, and when you're so full that only an industrial style tractor can move you off your seat, they then announce that dessert is ready.... I mean, come on! You coulda warned me before hand. Im left so conflicted. On the one hand, I'm so full I can barely (...actually scratch that, I can't) move and on the other hand I absolutely LOVE dessert so in the end I just give up and give in. I carry on eating till I feel  so sick and unbelievablly round (...at this point, I'm scared shitless of needles or any sharp objects, one prick and I'm guaranteed to burst! Pardon the pun)  and the end of it all, I'm pretty certain of one thing - I love dessert but I hate dessert surprises.... (Apologies for the randomness of this post)

2 comments:

{ Chic Therapy } at: 6 June 2011 at 03:07 said...

i am not much of a desert person!i always stay away from it

{ Lola X } at: 7 June 2011 at 00:58 said...

See, I love it myself but when it gets sprung on you... Not so much. I can't say no, so I say yes and hate myself for it... lol!

Lola x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Lola Land! The re-invention of me
Add blog to our blog directory.
 

Copyright © 2011 Lola Land! The re-invention of me.... All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks