21 Jul 2011

Art - Part 2


And so as mentioned in the previous post here, this is the second installment of my 'arty-farty' day in London at the weekend. Enjoy!
 Where the heck am I supposed to plug that into? :-)
 Yes, I know what you're thinking - and yes, it is art too...
 And this one too...


 Guerilla girls... (this made me giggle a little bit. I must not be 'political' enough but I found it a tad amusing - okay, I'll admit, I'll laugh at anything. My humour threshold is preeeeeetty low)
More guerilla girls


London Panorama


And that's all folks!!! Got lots to write about as some major developments have occured *cough* *cough* and I'll have to dish in my next post! Let's just say I'm on cloud 9 at the moment... Hehehe! *wink*. Catch you soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Lola Land! The re-invention of me
Add blog to our blog directory.
 

Copyright © 2011 Lola Land! The re-invention of me.... All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks