11 Sept 2011

Lazy weekend


Oh-Dear-Goodness!!! *sigh* This has been another hectic week! I was so knackered by the Thursday, I actually said ‘Thank you’ to the coffee vending machine. In all fairness to me, this was preceded by a gargantuan fight against drowsiness, which eventually saw me head-butting my computer screen. Thankfully, I got to finish early on Friday but all I just wanted to do was go to sleep by the time I was done.

In other news, it’s the Thames Festival in London this weekend… at least, I think that’s what it’s called!. Well, whatever it’s a huge street party and I plan on breaking out of my pajamas this weekend and going into town to see what’s going on. I heard the fireworks last year were amazing and I’ve arranged a meeting with friends for drinks and dinner.

Also, I got a call of my old boyfriend, Thom (see here), turns out he’s heading to London for a couple of days next week and wants to meet up – and NO, not in the way you’re thinking, just as friends. I’m not one to hold grudges (too much effort!) though I will blame my sleep-drought this week on the fact that we’ll be meeting up for dinner when he’s in town. I’m starting to feel like a true Londoner now – showing the out-of-towners around. I’ll keep you all posted.
And No! There’ll be none of this…lol!

8 comments:

Anonymous at: 11 September 2011 at 21:08 said...

Sounds like a good week end planned!

{ ratatouille's archives } at: 11 September 2011 at 21:18 said...

Hello! Lola X
I hope that you enjoy your week-end...I think that almost every [blogger] can relate to the comic image too...lol
Thanks, for sharing!
deedee ;-D

{ Miz } at: 11 September 2011 at 21:37 said...

lol!!! Have fun

{ S. L. Hennessy } at: 11 September 2011 at 22:06 said...

Haha, I think I need to post that comic strip on MY blog. Sounds like something a friend said to me the other day. Great blog - I'm really glad I stopped by. And hearing about your time in London makes me miss London (I've been there several times and LOVED it). Can't wait to hear more!
-http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

{ Lola X } at: 12 September 2011 at 02:21 said...

@Gaelle, oh yes!! It was fantastic!

@Deedee, Yes I did! lol! I know what you mean

@Miz, will do!

@SL Hennessy, LOL! Feel free to. Thanks! You should definitely come back to London. It's so much fun!!!

{ C.J Duggan } at: 12 September 2011 at 03:26 said...

Ooooh I feel like grabbing a bucket of pop corn when I read your posts! It's better than the movies as I wonder "What will happen next?" As you see I live vicariously through you! I look forward to what the week will bring? :)Makes me want to go to London!

Anonymous at: 14 September 2011 at 10:15 said...

haha @ "ex boyfriend and not what you are thinking" lol I've been there darling and everytime it went just the way I was not thinking, or maybe I was ;-) just do you, nobody but yourself can judge....

kissous,

Sam
http:sammyfaces.blogspot.com

{ Samantha } at: 14 September 2011 at 10:16 said...

haha @ "ex boyfriend and not what you are thinking" lol I've been there darling and everytime it went just the way I was not thinking, or maybe I was ;-) just do you, nobody but yourself can judge....

kissous,

Sam
http:sammyfaces.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Lola Land! The re-invention of me
Add blog to our blog directory.
 

Copyright © 2011 Lola Land! The re-invention of me.... All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks